In human language:
- This website doesn’t use trackers and doesn’t log any personal information during your visit.
- It does place cookies to count unique visitors and to secure the website. The analytics cookie expires in a year and the security cookie expires after your session on the site is over, but you can of course remove them whenever you want via your browser settings. Again: no personal, identifiable info is being kept, not even your IP address.
- If you contact me via my Calendly calendar I will use your personal info only as a means to contact you. After the meeting I delete all info from the platform.
- I will never share your personal info with anyone else unless with your express permission.
- If you want me to remove all your information you can send me a mail at email@example.com.
GraphicsGrove is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
GraphicsGrove may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 7, 2017. Last update: 23/03/2022
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Contacting you for follow up on your questions and/or requests.
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.